By working with us, you agree to the following terms.
- All payments made to Zoom Into Web are Non refundable and Non Transferable.
- We may charge extra development fee as extra development cost for new or existing feature modification.
- AMC & Hosting are complementary and valid only if website is hosted on our servers.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease quotes as per our convenience.
- We shall not be liable if any feature/functionality of website stops working after launch, we can only correct it Pre-launch.
- In case of any dispute regarding any service you (client) will loose ownership rights to our code and shall not use that code unless and until the dispute is resolved, without our permission.
- We reserve the right to change the terms & condition time to time.
- These terms are governed by laws of State of Delhi, Republic of India. In respect of any dispute which may arise here under, you (client) consent / agree to the jurisdiction of the courts sitting in New Delhi, Delhi, India.
- SINGLE USE. You are authorized to receive above mentioned services for only 1 website / 1 domain.
- UPDATION / MODIFICATION. Any bugs or issues etc. that you bring to the notice of Zoom Into Web would be entertained only for 12 months of the Date of Receipt of first payment as per the Warranty Terms of AMC. No new additional features development or design work is included in this feature.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE. As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to Zoom Into Web that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, impair, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Software or Website Services provided by Zoom Into Web You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website itself.
- USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES. The Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters. Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietarydesignations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Zoom Into Web has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services and in no case would be held responsible for any content created or distributed through any Communication Service. Zoom Into Web reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Zoom Into Web does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Zoom Into Web specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your or end participation in any Communication Service. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you/your users upload/download the materials.
- SEO SERVICES:
Keywords might be changed to target the exact audience/traffic. E.G. “ERP System” will be used and promoted as “ERP System company India” or “ERP system provider india”.
Addition or change in keywords at a later stage will be chargeable.
SEO proposal only guarantees targeted audience and does not guarantee queries, responses or leads as it depends on number of factors.
This SEO proposal guarantees website position on selected keywords to 1st page of Google and not 1st rank in Google as its algorithm keeps on switching results time to time.
SEO is a brand building practice and keywords ranking may take several weeks depending on the competition/monthly searches/results.
SEO strategies may be changed from time to time as per Google standards or keyword requirements.
- PRIVACY: The Website may collect personally identifiable information, such as e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number of users. It may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to the users, such as ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. There is also Website that is automatically collected by the Website. This information can include: IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. The users themselves might directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through the Website.
Furthermore, the Website purposes. You hereby agree that you are responsible for the privacy and security of any such data and information collected by the Website. Furthermore, you agree to abide by all laws and regulations governing the storage and use of such information. In no case, would you hold Zoom Into Web responsible for any such information collected, its use, its storage, or otherwise leaking out of this information. Furthermore, you agree to let the Website users know that you are responsible for protecting and using the information collected by the Website.
- LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE Website. Zoom Into Web warrants that the Website will perform substantially for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of receipt. If an implied warranty or condition is created by your state/jurisdiction and republic or state law prohibits disclaimer of it, you also have an implied warranty or condition, BUT ONLY AS TO DEFECTS DISCOVERED DURING THE PERIOD OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (THIRTY DAYS). AS TO ANY DEFECTS DISCOVERED AFTER THE THIRTY-DAY PERIOD, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Any supplements or updates to the Website, or Services provided to you after the expiration of the thirty day Limited Warranty period are not covered by any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. You need to contact Zoom Into Web via any Phone numbers provided to you by Zoom Into Web, or through his website, https://zoomintoweb.com.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Limited Warranty that appears above is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties or similar obligations (if any) created by any advertising, documentation, packaging, or other communications. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Zoom Into Web AND HIS SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE WEBSITE AND SUPPORT SERVICES (IF ANY) AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS,AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) IMPLIED WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF RELIABILITY OR AVAILABILITY, OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, OF RESULTS, OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, OF LACK OF VIRUSES, AND OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE, ALL WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, INFORMATION, WEBSITE, AND RELATED CONTENT THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, AND CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE.
- EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Zoom Into Web OR HIS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, INFORMATION, WEBSITE, AND RELATED CONTENT THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS LA, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), MISREPRESENTATION, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF Zoom Into Web OR ANY SUPPLIER, AND EVEN IF Zoom Into Web OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED HEREIN AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES IN CONTRACT OR ANYTHING ELSE), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF Zoom Into Web AND ANY OF HIS SUPPLIERS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS LA AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER (EXCEPT FOR ANY REMEDY OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT ELECTED BY Zoom Into Web WITH RESPECT TO ANY BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE ACTUAL DAMAGES YOU INCUR IN REASONABLE RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE UP TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE WEBSITE OR Rupees 500.00. 23. OTHER LICENSE RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- YOU FURTHER AGREE:
Not to use Zoom Into Web’s name, logo, or trademarks for any purpose.
Not to remove or obscure any copyright, trademark or patent notices that appear on the Website as delivered to you
To indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Zoom Into Web from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney’s fees, that arise or result from the use of the Website.
To otherwise comply with the terms of this Agreement
Agree that Zoom Into Web reserves all rights not expressly granted
- APPLICABLE LAW: This LA is governed by the laws of the State of Delhi, and Republic of India. In respect of any dispute which may arise hereunder, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts sitting in New Delhi, Delhi.